Friday 27 May 2016

Samples for Carley Duff's Create and Craft show

Looking forward to watching Carley on the two shows this coming Monday on Createandcraft.tv @ 4pm and  8pm.  The main items for the show will be by Debbi Moore Designs , her Steampunk cd and Alice cd. What an honour it was to get creating with those yummy's.

Here is one of the samples made using the Steampunk cd.  I will be posting more of the makes over the next few days.  I hope you like them and look forward to seeing your creations using the discs.

Don't forget to share them over at Carley's Crafty Army.



.

I had so much fun making the card above.  The colour choices were so scrummy I just had to get creating. I started off with some copper tone mirror card which went straight onto the 6x6 card.  The next layer was using turquoise card which was embossed with a metal type pattern.  Gilding was added on to high-light a few area's.With the image wearing an outfit with lace or cotton at the bottom, it gave me an excuse to use some lace down the side of the card, using a cog die as a slider/buckle. Some amber gems were added along with a steampunk butterfly.

I hope you pop on over to Carley's blog and leave some crafting love.




2 comments:

  1. I love the steam punk it is fabulous. Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm falling more and more for the steampunk look. This is fab

    ReplyDelete