Wednesday 22 April 2015

Sparkle and Glitter

Well I've just blogged for the first time as a member of the Elite Design Team for Rick St Dennis.  If you've come here from the blog I explain a bit more about the items used.  

If you have yet to visit Sparkle and Glitter please click here.  To purchase 'Il Segreto' she can be found at the Zibbet store.



I normally colour with pro-markers and then give some definition with the pencils.  So this was new to me.   I used an 8x8 card blank, added some Graphic45 embossed and sanded card stock, then some of Anne  Marie's polka dot card.  The flowers and leaves were bought pre-made from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The swirls of green gems are from Scrapberry's and the larger green pearls are from a necklace I had.

I would like to thank my craft friends/family who have already started to get some of Rick's digi's and support my DT position.. don't forget you can join in the fun at the facebook group.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first post! What a fabulous card. Great work with the pencils. LOVE your colors and beautiful details. xxD

    ReplyDelete