Wednesday 10 September 2014

today's make

Can quite easily say I'm hooked on using Paperbabe.  The image I used can be found at; 

 https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/PaperbabeStamps .

The challenge was to use certain colours with a colour block as inspiration.  The image was coloured using pro-markers.



I used an 8x8 blank card and layered up Creata mirror card with card from Anne Marie Designs.  The sentiment is from another stamp set by Paperbabe and the flowers are a Sheena Douglas set that i've added faux stitching on. 




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I've just discovered Paperbabes stamp and blog challenges and think both are fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful card Tina ....love the blue hair of May Dee Lee and all the details...thanks for join us at Paperbabe Stamps Challenges
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopped by to say thank you for the kind comments you left on my blog. I'm glad I did as this beautiful - love the colour combo. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours, and lovely flowers xx

    ReplyDelete