Friday 1 August 2014

Sisters of Craft new challenge

Another month gone by so fast.  So happy with all the fantastic crafter's that have been joining in the fun so far .

The sponsor for this months 'anything goes' challenge is the fantastic Scrapper's Delight. The image I've chosen to work with is here  http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=89_97&products_id=637




Yep a Christmas card, thought I'd better make a start on them.  I used a cream 8x8 card blank and layered up with kraft card and christmas papers from Hobby House (Nordic collection).  The edges were distressed and slightly folded over.  I also used some of the corrugated card from Creata direct for extra texture and used one of their reindeer dies.  The image itself was coloured with pro-markers keeping the colours minimal.  String and buttons were from my craft stash.

http://www.creataonline.com/en/

http://www.thehobbyhouse.co.uk/cardmaking-kits-c149/the-hobby-house-nordic-christmas-kit-uk-delivery-only-p1999


I look forward to seeing your entries over at ;  http://thesistersofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1



Why not pop on over and see what my fellow design team members have created xx



20 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tina Maree. Love it! I've got lots of stuff to make Christmas cards but can't make any yet as it's all piled up Jenga style at my flat! Love your Christmas card you've made - makes me think of nice cool festive days ahead. Gorgeous make x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. think my room is like a jenga fortress as well, what are we like. I'm so pleased that you like the card xx big craft hugs x

      Delete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card Tina, love the combination of colours and kraft card together with the jute string, and the fringing aspect is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much Anne it means a lot that you've taken the time to pop over and leave yummy comments xx

      Delete
  3. I love them , the wooden shapes are cute too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much for taking the time to pop by and for the lovely comments xx

      Delete
  4. Fantastic card, the reindeers cut from card is a really clever idea, love it. Thank you for the welcome, really looking forward to being part of the sisterhood. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so happy to have you with us.. thanks for the lovely comments on the card x

      Delete
  5. Lovely card Tina, love the reindeer!
    Krafty Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely choice of image and other elements on this great Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for your kind words and taking the time to drop by xx

      Delete
  7. I love the Xmas them Tina especially those socks ...I want a pair lol
    Many thanks for working with my image
    Love Janice<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had great fun with yr digi and will certainly be grabbing some on Monday 'payday' :). :)

      Delete
  8. Such a cutey card, love all the kraft and corrugated kraft card. Great colouring too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gill.. Think I'm going to be making lits of Xmas cards with this adorable digi x

      Delete
  9. Well that's a cheeky little elf and i love the reindeer
    Pixie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being me I guess I just had to get the cheeky one Lol... Am addicted to the little reindeer xx

      Delete