Sunday 3 August 2014

Polkadoodle clash of colours

mmmm colours that shouldn't go together... well for my entry I chose pink and orange.  Unlike me I went for the subtle shades with just a touch of vibrant.

The papers, sentiment and flowers are all taken from Polkadoodle discs.  The flowers were then embossed to give a bit more texture to them.  I added pearls and gems for a bit more detailing and used a tonic die for punched detail.

Hope this quick make puts a smile on your face .



This will be entered into the  Polkadoodles challenge.

A rap to show how the crafty army are missing their Carley Sunshine funshine hour on c and c

Yo! momma T in da house...
I don't apologize for keepin' it real
I gotta go with how I feel
All these thursday gigs we is missing
lots of boo's and hissing
It ain't a battle the army will leave
we keep on doing and using stuff we believe
taking a break from da gloomy fog
gotta go enter Carley's challenge blog
We give so much when on da box
all the entertainment with our commander rocks
we turned martin p into resident mc
we made ya laugh out loud til ya wanna pee
we brought the carry on couple of Carley and Nige...
anything to entertain and we oblige..
Mr Creata hear the army's voice
More shows soon is da choice.
we are proud and getting loud,,, hear us shout
we don't want a craft draught.
bank accounts gone quite healthy
purses feeling quite wealthy
We so need to spend...
More Creata goodies ya need to send.
yeah, it's urgent yeah there's a rush
we ain't responsible for a withering floral bush.
Respect peace out x to all crafters




7 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is just so striking and vibrant. Just adore the beautiful ensemble of flowers.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
    I am so pleased I chose one of Sherri's images that spoke to you, thanks its nice to know xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and love the flowers. Great card for our Clash the Colours Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.. Am busy with an onslaught of cards using the discs . too addictive Lol xx

      Delete
  3. Fabulous card Tina, and you know how I feel about the rap ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anne... You are the official poet for the army now x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't desert me Tina...I can't do your raps justice x

      Delete