Saturday 21 December 2013

UK my bestie's challenge

Have just received some of the fabulous Creata metallic card, so I just had to play with it.  I've used a Sherri Baldy digi image and coloured in pro-markers.

The bells were made using a 'glitter girls' embossing board and the bells paper is from a Creata paper pad, the flourishes are also available at creata.


Creata items are available direct from Creata at http://www.creataonline.com/en/

or from;

Sherri's digi's or stamps are available from;

Many of the stamps are also now available from Creata direct.  I have entered this card into the 'jingle bells' challenge at;  

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely cheery card lovely mix of colours - good luck with you r Besties UK challenge - Carol DT member UK xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorg card hun love it thank you for joining us for out jingle bells challenge and blog hop at uk besties Wendy Dt member

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute - love the big "ding dongs". thanks for playing along in the UK My Besties x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Tina, thanks so much for joining us over at My Besties UK
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete