Friday 9 August 2013

Glamoureyes- I'm on the Design Team, whoop whoop

Well, one really excited hyper bunny today.  Feel honoured to be part of the Glamoureyes design team.  Check out their digi's and stamps at; http://glamoureyes.myshopify.com/  or join in the fun in the facebook crafting group; https://www.facebook.com/groups/149926178545903/ 

Here are a couple of cards I have done today using their fabulous digi's.  The one below is one of the new Christmas images.


For this card I used an 8x8 card blank and  layered up some Creata double-sided card and some centura pearl card with a hint of silver  from Crafter's Companion.  The snowflake borders are from http://www.creataonline.com/ .  Have added some pearls for extra dimension and interest.  The digi has been printed onto 'colour me' cardstock from Hunkydory and coloured with pro-markers.  I have added a tiny gem and some diamond stickles to the snowflake on the shoe.


For this card I have used my bookatrix board, Creata mirror card and several dies. I have also taken some pages from a book (from a car boot sale), and inked slightly using Sheena Douglass stamps.  The digi again has been coloured with pro-markers and have gone for the sepia tones.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shoe card, pink and green one of my favourites colour combos, and dots and snowflakes too..delicious :o) And I love the rich tones in your second card, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoe the book is stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Tina welcome onboard remember & get your badge from Sarah for your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, Tina, love your work, and they are very lucky to have you xxx

    ReplyDelete